[Clam-devel] IFFT_base files

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Mon May 14 16:22:10 PDT 2007

Forget my previous message... I guess we are simply working in opposite
directions. And I forgot to commit my changes early on (I thought I did
but they are obviously not in the logs). I still don't like the idea of
having those files in there, but won't argue against it.

--
 *       Xavier Amatriain        *