[Clam-devel] qtDesigner messing up networks ui files

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Wed May 30 13:44:41 PDT 2007

I am trying to edit some things on the prototyper interfaces (i.e.
fixing some non-functional controls and widgets in spectralNetwork). But
I find that everytime I open a file in qt designer and simply save it,
the sizes and positions are messed up in such a way that when I open
again in the prototyper it is a huge interface, not very functional nor
pleasing.

If I diff my local ui file with the one in the sandbox I see that all
the widgets of class="QPixmapRange" have "lost" their properties, which
would explain why they default to anything unreasonable.

Again, all I am doing is opening and saving the file. Any ideas what
might be causing this?

--
 *       Xavier Amatriain        *