[Clam-devel] connecting ports

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Fri Jun 8 06:43:16 PDT 2007

En/na Greg Kellum ha escrit:
> 2007-06-08 14:21:35.535 TestAnalysisSynthesisInNetwork[11691]:
> DebugAssert: Third Party Client: result == 0  Could not lock on a
> synchronization
> mutex.[../Aggregates/POSIXThreadAssistant/APW_PTA_Synchronizable.cpp:65]

I had never seen a similar error... And NetworkEditor plays nicely?
Run it in gdb and send the backtrace.

> synchronization error?  Second, why is this composite processing failing
> with this strange bus error?  I've attached a patch containing the
> composite processing as well as an example file.  (I would have written

The diff seems incomplete: it only contains a patch for
examples/SConstruct. And actually they are unwanted changes (spaces
for tabs).  Maybe it is caused by an editor that does it
automatically? In any case revert these local changes. (svn revert
examples/SConstruct )

Please attach the "strange bus error". I have no idea of what it
could be.

pau