[Clam-devel] connecting ports

Greg Kellum greg.kellum at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 08:19:16 PDT 2007

Hi Pau,

I've attached a new patch that should contain the new files as well...
Sorry about the tabs to spaces problem...  I guess the text editor I was
using did that automatically...

As for the other problem with the synchronization error, I'm still looking
into it...  I ran the program in gdb, but gdb didn't give me any additional
information...  The really strange thing is that this problem seems to be
happening after the application is already finished.  Maybe, it occurs when
memory is being reclaimed...  I'm not sure yet...

Best,
Greg