[Clam-devel] new patch

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Wed Jun 13 07:59:55 PDT 2007

En/na Greg Kellum ha escrit:
> Anyway, I have a new patch with a working example file.  The audio file

The new files AudioDatabaseReader*xx have been commited in the new
directory: NetworkEditor/src/ebowSynthesizer/
At revision 10225

Things I've changed and commited:
- Substituted spaces for tabs (which is the CLAM standard)
- Removed unused Config parameters (SampleRate, FrameSize,
   NumChannels). Only Filename remains.
- Made config class as inner class of AudioDatabaseReader. And
   removed the two config files

TODO:
- Configs should not be attributes
- Remove all inner "new"s. Not necessary
- Fix out control publishers (now not shown in NE)
- Register configuration in the NE. see
http://clam.iua.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Processings_with_configuration
- Remove Do(Audio&) and Do(Audio&, Audio&) methods. I think they
   don't make sense
- Test how it sounds with SMSSynthesis in NE, and add a
.clamnetwork example.

pau