[Clam-devel] problems with LADSPA on Intel Mac

Andreas Calvo flipy.bcn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 07:03:15 PDT 2007

I've been trying to install CLAM[1] under mac os X, but it turns out that
the wiki was a little bit obsolet and some steps are broken.
First, I couldn't install the "libsndfile", it reports this error: Command
output: sndfile-play.c:489: error: 'time_in' undeclared (first use in this
function)
Then, I've tried to install all other dependencies, but "cppunit" is not
available neither.

I've also installed jackOSX, and Qjackctl for mac os x, but it crashes when
I try to run it after configuring.
(Following some instructions from the Ardour Mac OS X team [3])

So I've moved into trying to install LADSPA[2], so I've needed to hack the
makefile a little bit.
But now, trying to compile, it gaves me errors about the "stdio.h" [4] file:
In file included from listplugins.c:10:
/usr/include/stdio.h:84: error: parse error before 'fpos_t'

Does anyone have any hint about this problems?

[1] http://clam.iua.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Devel/Mac_OSX_build
[2] http://www.ladspa.org/download/
[3] http://ardour.org/requirements_osx
[4] http://lalists.stanford.edu/lad/2005/04/0162.html