[Clam-devel] includes

Greg Kellum greg.kellum at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 11:59:04 PST 2007

Hi,

I've been working on a Max/MSP plugin that accesses CLAM by binding
against the CLAM library.  I've been working in XCode which of course
just calls g++ to compile and build things, and one problem that I've
been having is dealing with the CLAM include statements which are in
the form <CLAM/ClassName.hxx>.  Did you have to add any options in
scons to get g++ to handle these correctly?  I'm wondering what flag
I would have to give g++ to get it to deal with these in the same way
that it does when called from scons.

Best,
Greg

P.S.  By the way Pau, you can throw away all of the classes in the
plugins/continuousExcitationSynthesizer/toreview folder.