[Clam-devel] includes

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Sun Nov 4 13:34:27 PST 2007

On dg, 2007-11-04 at 20:59 +0100, Greg Kellum wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I've been working on a Max/MSP plugin that accesses CLAM by binding
> against the CLAM library.  I've been working in XCode which of course
> just calls g++ to compile and build things, and one problem that I've
> been having is dealing with the CLAM include statements which are in
> the form <CLAM/ClassName.hxx>.  Did you have to add any options in
> scons to get g++ to handle these correctly?  I'm wondering what flag I
> would have to give g++ to get it to deal with these in the same way
> that it does when called from scons.

This should be simple. Say, you installed clam in the default dirn
(/usr), the all headers have been copied into /usr/include/CLAM/, and
the compilation command should be something like
g++ -I/usr/include/ file.cxx

and for any install_prefix:
g++ -Iinstall_prefix/include/ file.cxx
Another tip: clam and networkeditor scons allow the verbose=1 parameter.
Then it shows the g++ command being issued.

> P.S.  By the way Pau, you can throw away all of the classes in the
> plugins/continuousExcitationSynthesizer/toreview folder.

Ok thanks.
And tell us if you fix the xml needed for the streaming (networkeditor)
synthesizer.

Pau