[Clam-devel] Testing the last low-latency ladspa

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Nov 19 02:44:41 PST 2007

a very quick mail - i'm leaving to a meeting.

El dl 19 de 11 del 2007 a les 18:38 +0800, en/na globot va escriure:
> hi,
>
> today i was trying to work with low latency and ladspa,
> i couldn't reach my goal.
>
> something strange happen when using a low latency jackd (48000Hz, 64
> frames, 2 buffers), the ladspa plugin i used (Glame HighPass filter)
> seems to process only 64 frames out of 512 frames (the remaining frame
> equal 0) plus the sample rate of the plugin is set to 44100  instead of
> 48000.

this is a known issue. and should be easy to fix. i suggest you to try
modifyingt LadspaWrapper class.

> I don't know exactly what is the problem. I first define the jack
> backend, then it as network player, then load the XML.
>
> to test it I just connect a filereader to Sink_0
> and use a "Glame HighPassFilter" between the file reader and Sink_1

filereader must be the problem. try with a jack-input (external file
reader app)

pau