[Clam-devel] My adventures with sample by sample processing (part II)

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Wed Jan 3 10:32:27 PST 2007

Xavier Amatriain wrote:
> I'll do more than that, I am attaching the files. I will try to add them
> soon to svn if you agree.
>
> See that when constructing this FlowControlPolicy the user has to
> specify the list of branches, being a branch a list of Processings plus
> a number of executions for the branch. Using this simple construct I
> have been able to specify pretty easily complex networks.
>
> On Wed, 2007-01-03 at 18:51 +0100, Pau Arumi wrote:
>
>> about the static scheduling: i want more details please. that sounds
>> interesting!

if you have time, please explain the cycle concept. it seems that it
kind of unroll loops, right? why is that necessary?
couldn't it be done in the Do()?
do you have driving (network) examples easy to explain?

the branch concept is a pipeline (processings in a row) right? why not
s/branch/pipeline ?

believed to be clean.