[Clam-devel] osx/darwinports scons adds quotes ("") to LINKFLAGS. g++ doesn't like it

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Thu Jan 25 16:24:11 PST 2007

(please, be carefull to keep the discussion on the list. I forwarded your
previous mail)

On Friday 26 January 2007 00:48, you wrote:
> > To enable jack backed you have just to have JACK working in your
> > system and
> > the apps will detect and choose it.
>
> No, they do not on my computer. See attached screenshot where you see
> Jack running (started through JackPilot) and the NetworkEditor chose
> Portaudio anyway.

That could be a sign that differently compiled jack library and daemon do not
mix well. And a bad smell about maybe having to provide several flavors
depending on the Jack distribution you use. :-(

That gives us another interesting issue to investigate once we have the
packages up and singing. The other issue is making PortAudio reliable in
linux and macosx.

(Home) vokimon at telefonica adot net