[Clam-devel] Today's commits

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Wed Feb 7 14:30:29 PST 2007

En/na Xavier Amatriain ha escrit:
> On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 20:57 +0100, David García Garzón wrote:
>
>> Just few commits:
>>
>> - Fix: Mono/MultiChannelAudioFileReader set the BeginTime in seconds instead
>> of miliseconds. We have not found that this error has more implications
>> beyond the tests (which were badly formulated). Thanks to James for the
>> report. :-)
>>

> Just of the top of my head I can tell you at least a place where this
> will create a conflict. In line 154 in SMSAnalysis.cxx
>
> if(frameCenterTime>in.GetAudio().GetDuration()*0.001)
>
> The duration from the audio is expected in milliseconds. Don't ask me
> why that isn't covered in the tests.

for the *0.001 i'd say duration is expected in "seconds". did you mean that?
tomorrow i'll look closer at smsanalysis.

audio begin, end and duration time, as well as all other times in clam
should be milliseconds.
the correction in that bug was in *AudioFileReader that was writing
timestamps in seconds.

pau