[Clam-devel] Pixmap widgets on CLAM

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Sun Apr 8 19:17:23 PDT 2007

david this is terrific news! i've tried the fun.ui and the new uis looks
fantastic, and its movement (push button) looks also really good :-)

i'm ccing patrick so he is aware of our last achievements of visual
prototyping with his widgets using qt-designer and clam network-editor.

and i think you forgot to mention the ost important: there are
screenshots!

http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Development_screenshots

i've added a screenshot so you can see how it looks here. the window
background appears red. why?
and last, maybe this is a known issue: sliders didn't appear till i drag
them.

pau

En/na David García Garzón ha escrit: