[Clam-devel] TokenDelay patch

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Sun May 6 23:49:27 PDT 2007

I am sorry if my previous explanation was not clear (I realize it is
difficult to
follow without looking at the source) but, again, it is not a matter of
changing
to a different data structure, std::vector behaves as expected. It is a
matter
of what to do with the default-constructed objects and that is independent
of the data structure or the stl implementation.

Btw, in my explanation there was a mistake when I was describing how the
deque implementation worked. When I said "you are actually returning the
last
token written in" I should have said you are actually returning the
*first* token
written in, which corresponds to the front of the deque:"