[Clam-devel] [Fwd: Sample by Sample Processing in CLAM]

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Wed May 16 10:46:39 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-16 at 12:55 +0200, Pau Arumi wrote:
> what do you mean by "adjust jack's buffer size"? you need to go
> changing its value on each jackd activation?
> (if you mean that jackd only works with some specific
> buffer-size/number of periods. that's a known issue with a lot of
> hardware)
> anyway i'd like to test it here.

Not exactly on each jackd activation but the truth is that depending
on the network configuration (for example, the number of delay lines)
you can work with some jack values or others.

> yes i'd like to test it and integrate it.
> how to proceed? if your diff only adds new processings do ahead
> commiting them. if it changes ports/flow-control classes (i guess
> it does) send the patch first.

As I said in my other email, I ended up having to move everything out of
CLAM for development purposes. So now I have a new
processings/samplebysample folder in NetworkEditor/src. Apart from these
new processings all I modified are the ProcessingTreee and
RegisterConfiguratorLaunchers in the NetworkEditor source tree.
I think it will be best to do a tarball and send it before moving
anything back to the CLAM tree.