[Clam-devel] [Fwd: Sample by Sample Processing in CLAM]

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Wed May 16 13:20:37 PDT 2007

I left the tarball with my local copy of the NetworkEditor in

http://www.create.ucsb.edu/xavier/temp/NetworkEditorSampleBySample.tar.gz

New processings are in src/processing/SampleBySample. I also include
modified TokenDelay (although that one could probably just be committed
to the trunk) in src/processing.

Apart from that, modifications in ProcessingTree... and a SampleBySample
network example in example-data/

Have fun ;)

On Wed, 2007-05-16 at 10:46 -0700, Xavier Amatriain wrote:

> On Wed, 2007-05-16 at 12:55 +0200, Pau Arumi wrote:
> > what do you mean by "adjust jack's buffer size"? you need to go
> > changing its value on each jackd activation?
> > (if you mean that jackd only works with some specific
> > buffer-size/number of periods. that's a known issue with a lot of
> > hardware)
> > anyway i'd like to test it here.
>
> Not exactly on each jackd activation but the truth is that depending
> on the network configuration (for example, the number of delay lines)
> you can work with some jack values or others.
>
> > yes i'd like to test it and integrate it.
> > how to proceed? if your diff only adds new processings do ahead
> > commiting them. if it changes ports/flow-control classes (i guess
> > it does) send the patch first.
>
> As I said in my other email, I ended up having to move everything out of
> CLAM for development purposes. So now I have a new
> processings/samplebysample folder in NetworkEditor/src. Apart from these
> new processings all I modified are the ProcessingTreee and
> RegisterConfiguratorLaunchers in the NetworkEditor source tree.
> I think it will be best to do a tarball and send it before moving
> anything back to the CLAM tree.

 *       Xavier Amatriain        *
 *  Associate Director - MATi    *
 *  Research Director - CREATE   *