[Clam-devel] segfault in TestFFT

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Thu May 24 08:24:18 PDT 2007

Pau Arumi wrote:
> David, do you have any idea why functional tests in linux (see
> testfarm) are broken?

ok, i see that you answered with two commits. good, good ;)

35 min ago	clam
Commit by dgarcia :: r10151
/trunk/CLAM/test/FunctionalTests/ProcessingTests/TestFFT.cxx:

     * TestFFT: Using CreateSafe to notice when the processing
was not created because a bad key

41 min ago	clam
Commit by dgarcia :: r10150 /trunk/CLAM/src/Processing/Analysis/
(FFT_ooura.cxx FFT_numrec.cxx):

     * Registering numrec and ooura concrete implementation on
the factory