[Clam-devel] Annotator status

bennett kolasinski bennett.kolasinski at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:56:21 PDT 2007

> Now you can use the Tonnetz view to see the MFCC. Quite useless but you
> can
> imagine that using a BarGraph instead a Tonnezt is something not so far.

I am working on adding a BarGraph view to Annotator (as well as updating the
Tonnetz & KeySpace views to the latest + greatest from NetworkEditor) as
part of my GSoC
work<http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/GSoC/Enhancing_Clam%2527s_Widgets>.
Expect all of the above by next week to make things like MFCC visualization
in Annotator more interesting...

Anyway, this unexpected attribute on the computed pool should be handled