[Clam-devel] doubts about genderchange prototype

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Thu Jun 21 07:47:05 PDT 2007

On 6/21/07, Pau Arumi <parumi at iua.upf.edu> wrote:
> En/na Hernán Ordiales ha escrit:
[snip]
> We must leave this as is now.
> The InControl__ prefix means automatically map slider with control
> bounds.
> On the other hand InControlInteger__ means sending the slider
> values (configurable though designer properties), InControlFloat__
> does some odd mapping (slider value/100), and InControlBool__
> receives 0 or 1 depending on widget.troggled()
>
> You can see how it works here:
>
> NetworkEditor/src/prototyper/PrototypeLoader.cxx
> NetworkEditor/src/prototyper/QtSlot2Control.cxx

yes, i already tried as you says, but seems no works, anyway i'll
check those examples

> > another doubt:
> >
> > i supposed that with something like this:
> >
> >         bool ConcreteConfigure( const ProcessingConfig& config )
> >         {
> >             mControl.SetBounds(0,1);
> >             mControl.DoControl(0);
> >             return true;
> >         }
> >
> > I set the limits and also set-up the default value to the control, but
> > isn't, default value is always the mean value between min and max.
> >
> > how can i solve it?
>
> If I understand well, there is no real problem --i mean, it works--
> because we are not using mControl.GetDefault(). Or do we?

yes, works :-)

> But you are right, the default of such a control is not the mean.
> My idea was adding some control.SetDefault(val) interface when some
> functionality really needs it --which, if I'm not wrong, is not the
> case.

ah, ok, but i was asking because for example networks with
robotization processing used to have zero as default value. And now is
different and all examples starts with some amount of it.

--
Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar