[Clam-devel] Critical windows bug in 1.1: Empty factory

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Fri Jun 22 11:50:33 PDT 2007

This bug has been solved and closed
https://projectes.lafarga.cat/tracker/?group_id=24

Solved. The solution have been radical: abandon MSVC tools and use
mingw. Fortunately this change brings lots of bonus.

You can download and try the new NetworkEditor 1.1.1-svn version:

http://clam.iua.upf.edu/download/win/svnsnapshots/
The size is very big because it lacks an strip.

Expect a bug-fix 1.1.1 release very soon

pau

En/na Pau Arumi ha escrit: