[Clam-devel] Feature requests for Annotator

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Jul 2 02:51:03 PDT 2007

Xavi, I would but I think that the most urgent features on the Annotator is to
have a usable segment edition, wave navigation and playback view
synchronization. Of course, both sets of features can be added in parallel,
so if you start with them, no problem.

Musicbrainz can be seen as a source and target for descriptors as the Boca
server was. Of course, the kind of descriptors it support is different. Also,
Musicbrainz fingerprinting is (or was last year) far from optimal.

I am glad to see some focus again on the Annotator. :-)

David.