[Clam-devel] Feature requests for Annotator

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Jul 2 03:44:06 PDT 2007

Well, Bennett, the task Xavi says seems more suited for our TODO list (mine
and his) than yours. It is not related at all with widgets. And, as i told
him, for me is more useful to clear up the user interaction in the whole
application that adding a new feature which is hard to integrate in an
already messed user work flow.