[Clam-devel] problems with LADSPA on Intel Mac

Greg Kellum greg.kellum at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 04:08:56 PDT 2007

Hi Andreas,

I had the same problems installing libsndfile and maybe cppunit on my Intel
mac.  I can remember having to compile and install both of those libraries
from their sources.  I would suggest you do the same.

With regards to jackOSX, why are you trying to use this in the first place?
I gave up on using jack on OS-X a number of years ago, because the latency
that jack added to the audio stream, basically meant that you couldn't do
anything in real-time any more.  In my own experience only having my code
loaded as a vst plugin or connected via rewire kept the latency small enough
for real-time applications.

Best,
Greg