[Clam-devel] new clam plugins

parumi at iua.upf.edu parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Aug 27 06:24:27 PDT 2007

> And maybe we also need adding some metadata wiki documentation explaining
> some
> conventions on the factory metadata attributes for processings.

Right

> I can't handle that now (i suppose Greg neither). Any volunteer?

Neither me --at least till next week. Still on holidays in Japan. Enjoying
Kyoto landscapes very much, though I liked more the immense and awark
Tokyo. And tomorrow it's time for the north coast of beaches and
fishermen.
Ok, enough off-topic for now. Just wanted you to understand why I'm so
disappeared from last week. pam-i-pipa :D

Have fun!
Conbawa

pau