[Clam-devel] new clam plugins

Andreas Calvo flipy.bcn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:26:19 PDT 2007

well,
I'm a little bit off-line now preparing some exams for next week.
But the code that Hernan wrote seems fine.
namespace Hidden
{
       static const char * metadata[] = {
               "key", "OSCSourceProcessing",
               "category", "Plugins", // change to a more suitable category
               "description", "OSCSourceProcessing",
               0
       };
       static FactoryRegistrator<ProcessingFactory, OSCSourceProcessing> reg
= metadata;
}

I am not able to check my e-mail so often, but I'll try to keep a look on
this topic.

Hope it helps!

PS: David, I'll rewrite the wiki when I get home (next friday)...