[Clam-devel] Debian packages for Ubuntu gutsy

Greg Kellum greg.kellum at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 10:00:22 PDT 2007

Hi David,

Have you guys been using oscpack on OS-X?  The reason I ask is that
the build script for oscpack didn't work for OS-X, and I had to
rewrite it last July to get it working.  Um...  And then I
accidentally deleted this revised build script.  So, we're back to
where we started from...  I could write up another build script and
send it to Ross.  But let me know first if you haven't already done so
yourself...

Best,
Greg