[Clam-devel] Re: ebowsynth plugin: clean up + exception

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Sun Oct 28 13:56:19 PDT 2007

En/na Greg Kellum ha escrit:
> Hi Pau,
>
> I updated the test data for the ebow Synth in the svn repository.  The
> exception that you were getting was due to the XML metadata being out
> of date.  I had actually tried to update the test data back in
> September I think, but at the time I couldn't get SVN to accept my
> changes...
>
> Did you already delete the files in NE/src/ebowsynthesizer/toreview?

Hi Greg!
Not in NE. This is the path
CLAM/plugins/continuousExcitationSynthesizer/toreview/

It contains everything from NE/src/ebowsynthesizer not already moved to
continuousExcitationSynthesizer/

clam-test-data repo should be ready for your commits.

$ svn co https://iua-share.upf.edu/svn/clam-test-data/trunk clam-test-data

Best regards
Pau