[Clam-devel] Re: ebowsynth plugin: clean up + exception

Greg Kellum greg.kellum at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 08:36:23 PDT 2007

Hi Pau,

I updated the test data for the ebow Synth in the svn repository.  The
exception that you were getting was due to the XML metadata being out
of date.  I had actually tried to update the test data back in
September I think, but at the time I couldn't get SVN to accept my
changes...

Did you already delete the files in NE/src/ebowsynthesizer/toreview?
I just did an update on my SVN source tree, and there was no longer a
NE/src/ebowsynthesizer folder.  In any case all the code that had been
in that directory could be deleted.  I had already moved everything
valuable out of it to the plugins directory.

Best,
Greg