[Clam-devel] Re: How to reproduce your synthesis

Han, Yushen yushen.han at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 02:54:42 PDT 2008

Hi, Pau and Greg

I just write to let you know that
tonight I finally started to blog about our project.

http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/GSoC/Real-time_Synthesizer_Using_SMS_Models_for_a_Woodwind_Instrument

I think I should send another update since I changed the loop
finding/choosing scheme.

Greg, now begin to appreciate your metadata management - I hardly
changed that part!

Best regards,
Han, Yushen