[Clam-devel] Re: How to reproduce your synthesis

Han, Yushen yushen.han at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 01:35:34 PDT 2008

Hi, Pau and Greg

Tonight I tried to write down what I understood about Greg's
implementation and what I had done.
But I have problem in logging my CLAM wiki page now.
So I attached my writing for your information.

Also, in the following paragraphs, I had a few questions about Greg's
implementation and synthesis in general.
4.2 Stages of a note and loop
4.4 Cross fading

Let me know if my writing is not clear or my understanding is incorrect. Thanks!

Best regards,
Han, Yushen