[Clam-devel] OboeSDIF commited, let's go for the source

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Fri Jul 11 10:40:52 PDT 2008

Hi Yushen,
I've commited the OboeSDIF directory included in the tarball you
provided in the clam-test-data repository, which can be checked out with
this command :

$ svn co https://iua-share.upf.edu/svn/clam-test-data/trunk
clam-test-data

I'd like that you prepare a new, smaller tarball with the code. But only
the code that is needed (avoid adding .svn/ dirs, sdif databases,
unneeded source files, etc.). I'll commit this as a new dir in
CLAM/plugins/ and then we'll decide how to merge things with Greg's
synth and further refinements.

Regards,