[Clam-devel] Re: OboeSDIF commited, let's go for the source

Han, Yushen yushen.han at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 11:22:38 PDT 2008

Thanks, Pau.

I will try to make a smaller tarball.

Yesterday I've borrowed a set of McGill University Master Samples,
which has long notes ( 2sec+) for oboe and lot of variations for
saxphones.

I am playing with it now to observe the difference in timber.
(I hope there is not any copyright issue if we include their samples.)
http://www.music.mcgill.ca/resources/mums/html/ordering.html

Han, Yushen