[Clam-devel] GSoC

Francisco Tufró nictuku at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 16:58:31 PDT 2008

Well, i don't think that would be a big problem, so, i have these items to
cover on my application, do you think i should add something?

- Implementing the typed connection class (template)
- Creating Source and Sinks to interface with PortMIDI
- Creating MIDI Processings that are useful for music.
- Create some demo networks.