[Clam-devel] RE:...

JunJun wangjun at dsp.ac.cn
Sun Mar 30 09:56:50 PDT 2008

Thanks for mentors' fast refinement. I suppose we are clearer now.
The part related to BOCA would be important to my proposal. For the time being,
the most detailed description that I found about BOCA is in Perfecto's article "MUCOSA: A Music..." . It has described clearly about the framework and workflow of BOCA in 2005, and what I wonder is a more live BOCA's status such as the updated User-Friendly feature, the practicability of the "reviewer" module, etc..Where can I find it? (BTW, the link to http://simacservices.iua.upf.edu/boca is not available).
Looking forward to the reply.

Best,
June