[Clam-devel] RE:...

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Mar 31 06:13:21 PDT 2008

BOCA code is not currently available. Just the scripts under Annotator/scripts
which were developed both for Annotator and BOCA are available now. Also the
lightweight webservice system we used for Simac Services is the one in
testfarm.

Anyway the intent should not be reproducing BOCA system but either integrate
the merger into annotator or providing web services.

Take a look at the restructuration of the ideas for Annotator.