[Clam-devel] GSoC deadline extension

JunJun wangjun at dsp.ac.cn
Mon Apr 7 22:28:37 PDT 2008

Hi,
excuse me for replying so late, but I am too busy to try getting more information about the project, where one thing leads to another...
Anyway, I completed (or basically completed) my proposal and post it in http://junjunmin.blogspot.com/2008/04/project-proposal-to-clam.html. If there are any linking problems, please inform me.
I've adopted David's suggestion to decide the webservice-base extractor to be a complement proposal, for it's another interesting point to me.
Thanks to the mailing list and I suppose we still will have opportunities to refine the ideas.

Best,
June