[Clam-devel] Accepted GSoC projects

Xavier Amatriain xavier at amatriain.net
Tue Apr 22 05:23:57 PDT 2008

Hi all, yesterday Google announced the final allocations for the GSoC
projects. We are happy to announce that CLAM was allocated 5 projects.
The decision on our side was really tough as we had many more
applications that deserved being in (to a total of 23). However after
much internal discussion these are the five projects that have made it in:

Wang Jun
Student of  Chinese Academy of Science
"AnnMerger-to stand on the shoulders of the masses"

Francisco Tufro
Student of Universidad de Buenos Aires
" MIDI Implementation for Network Editor"

Yushen Han
Student of Indiana University
"Real-time Synthesizer Using SMS Models for a Woodwind Instrument"

Miguel Leal Mora
Student of Valencia Polithecnic University
" Standalone chord extractor application"

Natanael Olaiz
"Annotation merger / extractor Interface"

Congratulations to those accepted (you should have received an email
from me before) and to those that did not make it we hope that you stick
around.

Looking forward to a great Summer of Code....

The CLAM Team