[Clam-devel] MIDI Monitor with RtMIDI

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Sun May 4 07:53:04 PDT 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Francisco Tufró <nictuku at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> It has a problem with the response of midi commands, it's slow, I think
> that's because i'm not using a callback function, that is a feature that i
> think i'll have to add to it.

i did the implementation using callbacks and seems to work much
better, in the first case (without callbacks) if you send many
messages seems like the queue is being processed very slowly. But then
i realized that this could be also because you were processing only
one message of the queue at time (one per every Do() call). We should
check that (in the current callback implementation is also processing
one midi message per call)

[snip]

--
Hernán