[Clam-devel] Re: GSoC proposal for CLAM: Real-time synthesizer using SMS models

Han, Yushen yushen.han at gmail.com
Sun May 4 22:00:24 PDT 2008

Hi, Greg and Pau

Thanks for fixing this, Greg. I just updated it and the README.txt is much
more clear.

A few things I just find:
(1) Both the plugin and the standalone version could be complied (except for
a few warnings) sucessfully,
(Before the standalone one could not be compiled.)
But I could not use them because of the missing "SDIFDatabaseProcessing".
Did you have the SDIFDatabaseProcessing in your NetworkEditor before?
If you had, I am the only one who could not use "SDIFDatabaseProcessing" and
we should not blame Mac OS 10.5.2.
I need to resume debugging remotely with Pau.

(2) I just downloaded the clam-test-data.zip 5min ago
http://clam.iua.upf.edu/download.html
But there was no  "EBowGuitarSDIFSmall" ...
I could not find it within your plugin either. Can you send me those files
please? Thank you!

I was having a busy final week ended yesterday (pant pant....)  and now I
can come back our project :-)

Best regards,
Han, Yushen