[Clam-devel] Problems with clam_build_helpers.py

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon May 5 08:20:37 PDT 2008

On dl, 2008-05-05 at 11:35 -0300, Francisco Tufró wrote:
> This python version (2.3.5) is the one that shipped with MacOSX 10.4.
> Maybe in leopard it's updated, but i can't switch to leopard because
> ProTools has no support of it (and i need it).

Ok, it's not a matter of upgrading OS to Leopard, but installing a newer
Python (different versions can coexist).
My Mac OS version is 10.4.9 and i'm using an actualized Python. But ATM
don't remember if it is from macports or native install (from the Python
web). I'll take a look later when i have the macbook available.
Self TODO: document the Python set up in the MacOSX_build wiki page.