[Clam-devel] Copy & Paste processings on canvas patch

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 23:58:31 PDT 2008

El 06/03/2008 03:16 PM, Pau Arumí escribió:
> On dt, 2008-06-03 at 04:48 -0300, Natanael Olaiz wrote:

>>> I think so but some adaptation should be done to the NetworkAdapters to store
>>> just the selected processings and related connections.
>>>

>> OK, I'll see that. It could be also good to start thinking about
>> subnetworks paths.

>>> I fully agree.
>>>

>> Me too. Another task to add. :-)
>>

> After some chat with David about this, I think it would be good to start
> with 1) reuse the network loading/saving code, before starting 2) adding
> positions to the xml. This is because having 2) will make the load/save
> more difficult, as needs transferring data from canvas/procboxes to the
> network, and should be better approached as a posterior refactoring.
>
> Don't hesitate to ask if find problems

Should I store the positions & sizes within the Network root path, or on
a separate one (let's call it "NetworkCanvas", for instance)? In the
second case I will need to make two calls to dump/restore methods (one
within the network -as right now-, and the other within the canvas), but
that keeps the data separated and doesn't need to transfer any new data
to the network.

Is my question clear enough? What do you prefer?

Regards,
Natanael.