[Clam-devel] Re: Patch: added submenues in context menu to connect controls

Pau Arumí Albó parumi at iua.upf.edu
Thu Jun 5 11:09:22 PDT 2008

El dj 05 de 06 de 2008 a les 07:27 -0300, en/na Natanael Olaiz va
escriure:

> OK. About that, could you recommend me a SVN frontend? For instance, to
> check the log without need to download it every time... (emm... I could
> make a script to download only the latest changes and add them to a
> file, but maybe there is something good done)

"svn log" streams the log so if you pipe it to viewers such as more,
less, "gvim -R -" the text come in very quickly.

A recommendation for a SVN frontend? For Linux: kdesvn, absolutely.
And make sure that you have "kdiff3" installed, and configure kdesvn to
use "kdiff3 %1 %2" as external diff application.