[Clam-devel] Copy & Paste processings on canvas patch

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 01:38:31 PDT 2008

El 06/09/2008 11:08 PM, Natanael Olaiz escribió:
> [...]
> About the structure, I was thinking about network scalability
> implementation... How to do that? making "super" or "intra" networks?
> I mean, intra:
>
> <network>
>
>     <subnetwork id="subnetwork1">
>     .
>     .
>     </subnetwork>
>
>     <subnetwork id="subnetwork2">
>     .
>     .
>     </subnetwork>
>
>     <subnetwork_connection>
>         <port_connection>
>         </port_connection>
>         <control_connection>
>         </control_connection>
>     .
>     .
>     </subnetwork_connection>
> </network>
>
> Or super:
>
> <supernetwork>
>     <network id="network1">
>     </network>
>     <network id="network2">
>     </network>
>     .
>     .
> </supernetwork>
>
> If I start the implementation on NE maybe the "supernetwork" can be a
> "ClamNetworkCanvas"...
Writing about this area of the project [1] and reading the original idea
on the wiki I realized that this question has no much sense... since "we
are not talking about a defined limited levels, but recursion": all are
networks....

Regards,
Natanael.

[1] http://dadaisonline.blogspot.com/2008/06/network-scalability.html