[Clam-devel] Widget Library

Pawel Bartkiewicz tuuresairon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 08:21:31 PDT 2008

Hi,

Currently I'm working towards isolating the widget library from the
NetworkEditor. I know I'm a bit late, but I hope this task won't take
too much time and I'll be able to begin writing the chord extractor
application before the mid-term evaluation.

Today I finished separating monitors from widgets in
NetworkEditor/src/monitors. I've tested all the monitors and I haven't
found any errors except those that were present before my changes
("Array::operator[]: Index out of range" assertion failed in
Mel*trumView and invalid pointers in Tonnetz). I have also moved
PeakDataSource to a new file (PeakDataSource.hxx).