[Clam-devel] Turnaround - Chord Extractor application

Pawel Bartkiewicz tuuresairon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 10:48:27 PDT 2008

Ok, sorry, preparing patches by hand is a tedious work and it's the
only way to make incremental patches that I know, so I have prepared
them with svn diff, in which case they are cumulative. The second one
(Turnaround-main_window.patch) is newer. Moreover, I'm not doing
incremental patches anymore since one of them was ommited because I
had forgotten to tell David they weren't cumulative.

I haven't managed to implement file playing and chord analysis yet,
but I'm attaching the last working patch anyway. It's only a simple
GUI with a menu bar, ProgressControl and KeySpace, but it's a progress
nevertheless. This patch includes the previous two as well.