TypedControls branch? was Re: [Clam-devel] Bug solved for deleting Out In Ports and Out In Controls

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Thu Jul 17 14:18:28 PDT 2008

just one note more, i think that the main issue that makes really big
this patch is because now we are using BaseTypedIn|OutControl where we
had In|OutControl (registry, etc)

with this class diagram:
class BaseTypedIn|OutControl
class TypedIn|OutControl: BaseTypedIn|OutControl
class In|OutControl: TypedIn|OutControl<TControlData>

so many of the code using In|OutControls types is replaced by
BaseTypedIn|Out to allow a general treatment of the controls. Other
issue is that in some parts where now is required a Base type, current
code is using an interface not present in Base, only at old
In|OutControl classes, and are methods not-convenient to add to Base,
so a code change/refactor is required.

--
Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar