[Clam-devel] Aggregator

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Tue Jul 22 13:29:00 PDT 2008

Context for the rest of the crew: Jun mostly reached the first core
millestone, that is, having an annotator extractor that calls others
extractors and merges their results. We are just polishing the behaviour
before addressing configurability and configuration GUI. See the screenshots
on the wiki for some merged descriptors.

Jun, i just changed the extractors path to be pathless, this is it should
require the executables to be in the path. An 'scons install' should do the
magic provided that your XX:/mingw/local/bin is in the PATH. I also removed
the exe extension as i guess it is not needed to run an executable in windows
and this way is compatible with linux that has no executable extension. Just
try current status and tell me whether it works. Delete previous pool files.

To have it working on linux i had to do small fixes on the path management.
Just check that this all works in windows again.