[Clam-devel] Re: OSC in CLAM

Han, Yushen yushen.han at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 02:38:34 PDT 2008

Hi, Pau

Thanks for your clear instruction.

I have only one question: is "CLAM/plugins/temporal_oboeSynthesizer" a
legitimate name
that has been reserved in CLAM system?

I just made the patch for my working (testbed) dir - it is still
called "RealtimeSMSSynthesizer".
But I can rename it and make it again if you want to put it under
"temporal_oboeSynthesizer".

Best regards,
Han, Yushen