[Clam-devel] Re: OSC in CLAM

Han, Yushen yushen.han at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 09:52:24 PDT 2008

Pau,

Wop! This is a lot... But thanks for your effort in pointing them all.

I was trying to do "co" before making my new patch.

Here I found a problem:

149-159-132-38:CLAM yushen$ svn co https://iua-share.upf.edu/svn/clam/trunk clam
svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/clam/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: Working copy path 'CLAM/plugins/temporal_oboeSynthesizer' does
not exist in repository

It seemed that in repository there is no temporal_oboeSynthesizer but
a RealtimeSMSSynthesizer dir under plugins.
This could be some chaos created by my own patch. I am sorry about that.

-----------

I think I fixed most of the following problems locally.
> 4. Why these nested dirs? Fix it
>        loopMaker/loopMaker/
The reason why I have a nested dir is to keep a separate SConstruct
file for this dir-based loopMaker.
The user will go to loopMaker to compile it while the code is located
in oopMaker/loopMaker.
Is that okay?

I apologize for the chaos and your extra effort caused by my patch.

Best regards,
Han, Yushen