[Clam-devel] Re: OSC in CLAM

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Aug 4 10:30:22 PDT 2008

On dl, 2008-08-04 at 12:52 -0400, Han, Yushen wrote:
> Pau,
>
> Wop! This is a lot... But thanks for your effort in pointing them all.
>
> I was trying to do "co" before making my new patch.
>
> Here I found a problem:
>
> 149-159-132-38:CLAM yushen$ svn co https://iua-share.upf.edu/svn/clam/trunk clam
> svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/clam/!svn/vcc/default'
> svn: Working copy path 'CLAM/plugins/temporal_oboeSynthesizer' does
> not exist in repository

svn checkout runs fine here. I really don't have a clue about this err.

Try do it in a different directory (anywhere but in a sandbox dir.
Sandbox a checked out repository)

> It seemed that in repository there is no temporal_oboeSynthesizer but
> a RealtimeSMSSynthesizer dir under plugins.
> This could be some chaos created by my own patch. I am sorry about that.

Well, this might be in your local copy. The repository is ok.

> > 4. Why these nested dirs? Fix it
> >        loopMaker/loopMaker/
> The reason why I have a nested dir is to keep a separate SConstruct
> file for this dir-based loopMaker.
> The user will go to loopMaker to compile it while the code is located
> in oopMaker/loopMaker.
> Is that okay?

No. Prefer SConstruct and their source files in the *same* directory
(unless in cases involving *many* sources). Simpler. Better.